Preparation for Palimpsest 2006
The host organisations listed are currently in various stages of preparation for Palimpsest 2006. Each host organisation will contact artists as part of an open submission or selection process.The news section of the website will provide monthly updates on the status of each host organisation.
Artists who are interested in participating in Palimpsest should forward their contact details and preferred host organisation to the Project Manager. Artists who are interested in locating a host to exhibit with or who can self host on a site of their choice should refer to the Host Guidelines on this website or contact the Project Manager.
Please select a news topic from the list below:
- Submission Criteria:
Sunraysia Institute of Tafe, LaTrobe University, Gallery 25
- Greg Johns - Featured on the ABC: 21 August
- The Palmer Experience: Opening Report: 14 August
- Alexandrina Council Schools Environmental Photography exhibition: 9 August
- Press Release: 2 August 06
- Palimpsest kicks off at Murray Bridge: 31 July 06
- Palmer Project Invitation: 31 July 06
Art Gallery Support major art biennial
- Preparation for Palimpsest 2006
- News from Hosts: Mildura Arts Centre
- Art at Mungo